Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jessica's Photo Shoot - Part 1

Ryan's sister Jessica came out this past summer to visit us. I couldn't resist doing photo shoots with her while she was here. She's an amazing dancer and I've never had the opportunity to work with a dancer before so I made sure we were able to do this. We shot at two locations for this theme. The first was at a parking garage in downtown Honolulu to get a more urban feel, and then we did the more classic beach ballet photos at the From Here to Eternity beach. I had so much fun doing this portion of the shoot. I hope that I'll be able to work with more dancers in the near future! :)

~*~Jacquie~*~























2 comments:

  1. All of these are crazy good! She makes me so furious. How on earth did she get all the good genes in this Best Family outfit?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girl, gorgeous photos! Amazing, Jac, as usual! My faves are the ones in the parking garage. Breathtaking. :)

    ReplyDelete