Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Joe & Cyndi

Cyndi, Joe and their adorable chihuahua, Levi, met with me for some family photos recently. We headed to one of my favorite North Shore beaches, and then ended up in Haleiwa for some shave ice. It was a beautiful day with bright blue skies and puffy white clouds. Levi was ridiculously cute and such a great model. I couldn't believe how chill he was even when they decided to bury him in the sand. He didn't even try to get out, lol! Cyndi and Joe were a blast to hang out with, and I hope I'll get to work with them again in the future! :)

~*~Jacquie~*~





The sassy look, hehe!





























Fighting over the shave ice... maybe we should get two next time, lol. :)


2 comments:

  1. The animated ones are so cool! I can't believe that dog let them bury him. It's SO funny how they did all of the "newborn" shots with the dog. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos with the dog...this made my morning. hahaha. what a cute family and i love all the cute kid shots with the replacement of the dog.

    ReplyDelete