Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sam's Newborn Session

Alan and Jenifer brought baby Sam to my studio for his newborn photo session. It was great working with this couple. They are probably the most relaxed parents I've ever worked with at a newborn session. That might have something to do with them having several older children. I'm sure it's nice to have a bunch of helpers when a new baby arrives. I know I loved playing mommy when my youngest brother was born! :) Sam was a great model baby and gave us a great variety of shots. Congrats to the Malloy family on another healthy and beautiful baby! :)

~*~Jacquie~*~









































2 comments:

  1. Aaaaahhh...my ovaries are screaming! He is so cute! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shots are always the ones with the blue chair you painted. Love it! Is your studio at your house? You have an awesome job...living in Hawaii and working as a photographer...I'm jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete