Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cave Family Photos

Ryan and I worked with the Cave family last year for a family session on the windward side. I had the pleasure of working with them again this year and we did the shoot up in Haleiwa. The kids have grown up so much since I saw them last, and we had a great time walking around the small town taking photos. Jason left a few days after the shoot for a year long deployment with the military. I hope these photos will help to keep Daddy close to all of their hearts while he's gone. We wish them the best during this deployment. :)

~*~Jacquie~*~



























The kids showing off their best hip-hop and ballet moves. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered how to do those slideshow type things in one image. Please do teach. : )

    ReplyDelete