Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wainwright Family

I recently did a family photo shoot for the Wainwright's up on the North Shore. This field and road location is one of my favorites to work at, and I was really excited when I saw the props that Lia & Jason brought along for the kids. Sarah and Matthew are both explorers and loved the open field. I followed them around and snapped pictures of them catching bugs with their butterfly nets and holding them captive in their mason jars. It was so cute. They are both such sweet, fun loving kids and I had a great time working with them. I hope you enjoy looking! :)

~*~Jacquie~*~





Both Sarah and Matthew have the most beautiful big brown eyes. I love it! :)











The explorers... :)













If you've lived in Hawaii and have kids, I know you've seen these dirty red feet before. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment