Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome to the New Blog!!


Greetings from Florida!


Here's the rundown. I previously had a photography business based out of Honolulu, HI called Jacquie Ryan Photographic. I've recently moved to Florida and I decided to start a new photography company to showcase my new life.

The new name, Project Life, is a play on words. I want to project the people, the love and the life that I see all around me. This business is also a life long project of capturing the beauty and the life I see in this world. So that's how the name came about. :)

Currently I'm not focusing on photography as a full or part time business, it is simply and wonderfully a hobby. As my primary job settles down, I may make the dive into doing a few photo shoots here and there, but I'm enjoying photographing things on my own time right now.

Lately I've just been taking photos of the things I come across, not so much people which has been my specialty in the past. I love photographing people, but I figure that this is a good point in my life to venture out and test my creative skills in different areas. I want to be diverse, but I think that I'll always be the most satisfied when capturing people.

I've posted several of my blog posts from the old business name below, but be sure to check back in for newer posts. It's going to be a great year! :)

Cheers!
Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment